DAGM GCPR | 2016
DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition, Hannover
Call for Papers
- Submission deadline: April 7, 2016
- Supplemental Material deadline: April 11, 2016
Both deadlines are fixed and there will be no further extensions !
- Notification: May 30, 2016
- Final Version: June 17, 2016
Authors are invited to submit high-quality papers presenting original research. Submitted papers will be reviewed based on the criteria of originality, soundness, empirical evaluation, and presentation. In the long tradition of this conference series, the single track program and poster sessions will provide ample opportunity for open-minded discussions and interaction.
The scope of GCPR 2016 includes, but is not limited to, the following
- Image/video processing, analysis, and computer vision
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Mathematical foundations, statistical data analysis and models
- Computational photography and confluence of vision and graphics
- Biomedical image processing and analysis
- Document analysis
- Speech and signal processing
The paper length is limited to 10 pages (plus references, which are expected to be at most 2 pages in usual cases). In addition, supplementary materials can be submitted. Please use the following LNCS-template and follow the given instructions for the preparation of the paper.The paper can be submitted via https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/GCPR2016. Please ensure that
- the authors are not visible
- the page limits are stricktly kept
- the Latex-file must be compilable "as is".
All manuscripts will be subject to a double-blind review process. The proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCS series. The best contributions will receive GCPR awards.
Please note that during the conference we have three exciting invited talks and prior to the conference we will organize tutorials. One of the tutorials will be hosted by NVIDIA with a course on CNN-training on graphics cards.