DAGM GCPR | 2009
31st Annual Pattern Recognition Symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition, Jena
Camera Ready Version
We need the following for the inclusion of your accepted contribution into the proceedings of DAGM 2009 (Pattern Recognition: 31st DAGM Symposium, Jena, Germany, September 9-11, 2009 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)) no later than June 15th, 2009:
- Source (input) files, packed as .zip file and uploaded via the conference management system (see link below), containing:
- LaTeX source files (TEX, best is LaTeX2e) including the references (or additional BibTex file, BIB) for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG/PNG files for all figures.
- Any further style files (STY) and fonts you have used and that are not generally available at CTAN.
- Final DVI file (for reference / paper prepared using LaTeX/TeX) or final PDF file (for reference / paper prepared using pdfLaTeX).
- Copyright form (see below).
- Do not forget to include author names and contact information in the header of your paper.
- Completed copyright form: Please download the Copyright Form (LNCS) and upload the signed and filled out form together with your source files. (Title of the Conference: DAGM 2009). The Consent to Publish is required for copyright reasons. (You can also fax the form to +49-3641-946372, but we really prefer scanned documents with sufficient resolution uploaded using the conference management system.)
- Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and to present the paper at the conference.
Please make sure that the compilation is directly possible without errors after unpacking your .zip file and that you can be contacted by e-mail. The texts in all files must be identical. Note that all figures will be printed in black and white. The volume editors will check the contributions, decide in which order they shall appear in the printed volume and will send the complete material to Springer.
It is not possible to modify a paper, once it has been published. This applies to both the printed book and the online version of the publication. Every detail, including the order of the names of the authors, should be checked before the paper is sent to the Volume Editors via the conference system.
Detailed further information is provided by Springer Verlag in the LNCS Authors' Instructions which are included in the authors kit.
For submitting your Camera Ready Paper, please login to our conference management system. After you logged in, please click on "Edit Paper/Edit" and upload the zip-file containing all of the above mentioned files for each of your accepted papers.