The German Association for Pattern Recognition (Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Mustererkennung DAGM e.V.) invites authors and guests to their 30th annual pattern recognition symposium. The meeting will take place at the International Congress Center Munich (ICM) on June 10-13th, 2008, in conjunction with AUTOMATICA 2008, the 3rd International Trade Fair for Automation in Assembly, Robotics, and Vision.
The Institute for Human-Machine Communication of the Technische Universität München is looking forward to welcoming both renowned experts and newcomers in all areas of pattern recognition and image processing to present and discuss recent progress and advances. The single-track program will leave ample space for discussion; particular importance will be given to the poster sessions to allow for intensive interaction. The first day will be devoted to the presentation of tutorials in specific emerging areas of pattern recognition.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Learning and Statistical Data Analysis
- Speech Recognition and Language Understanding
- Biomedical Data Analysis and Imaging, Biometrics
- Applications of Pattern Recognition in Natural Sciences
- Industrial and Technical Applications of Pattern Recognition and Image Processing
- Image Analysis and Computer Vision
Best papers will receive DAGM awards. As local organizers, we are looking forward to a stimulating meeting full of discussions, and we would be happy to welcome you in Munich!
Technische Universität München
Lehrstuhl für Mensch-Maschine-Kommunikation