DAGM GCPR | 2019
DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition, Dortmund
The German Conference on Pattern Recognition (GCPR) is the annual symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition (“Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Mustererkennung”, DAGM, www.dagm.de) with over 40 years of tradition. It is the premier venue for recent advances in image processing, pattern recognition, and computer vision in Germany.
In the long tradition of this conference series, the single track program with oral and poster sessions will provide ample opportunity for open-minded discussions and interaction. The conference will also include tutorials and a Young Researchers Forum. All papers presented at GCPR 2019 will have underwent strict peer review. The conference proceedings will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes series.
Together with a memorable social program, this will make GCPR 2019 an unforgettable event for pattern recognition research in Germany.
We invite you to support GCPR 2019!
The following sponsoring packages are available:
BRONZE SPONSOR – EUR 1,500 (excl. VAT)
- Company name, logo, and URL will be listed as a Bronze supporter in conference announcements, program, and slides at opening and closing sessions.
- Company name and logo will also be placed on the conference website.
SILVER SPONSOR – EUR 3,000 (excl. VAT)
All benefits of BRONZE SPONSORS plus:
- Explicit acknowledgement of your company’s support during the speeches at the opening and closing sessions.
- 1 registration to the conference.
- Your promotional material – such as flyers, brochures, or give-aways -will be distributed to attendees within the conference package.
GOLD SPONSOR – EUR 5,000 (excl. VAT)
All benefits of SILVER SPONSORS plus:
- 1 additional registration (2 in total) to the conference.
- Exhibit at the conference to promote your company, distribute materials, media and print, and recruit participants personally. Each exhibition unit includes: 2 meters x 2 meters floor space, 1 table, chairs, electrical outlet, and wireless Internet access.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gernot A. Fink
General Chair GCPR 2019
phone: +49 231 755-6151
Secretary GCPR 2019
phone: +49 231 755-6112