DAGM GCPR | 2020
DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition, Tübingen
The following prizes will be awarded at DAGM GCPR 2020.
Best Paper Awards
- 1 GCPR Best Paper Award: 1500 EUR
- 2 GCPR Honorable Mention: 500 EUR
- Sponsored by Cognex
German Pattern Recognition Award
- German Pattern Recognition Award: 5000 EUR
- Promotes outstanding young scientists for internationally visible research in the fields of pattern recognition, computer vision and machine learning.
- Sponsored by Daimler AG
DAGM MVTec Dissertation Award
- MVTec Dissertation Award: 2500 EUR
- Honors an outstanding dissertation completed in the preceding year in the fields of pattern recognition, image processing, machine vision and machine learning.
- Sponsored by MVTec
Best Master Thesis Award
- Best Master Thesis Award: 500 EUR
- Graduates are invited to submit the results of their Master’s or Diploma thesis to this year’s GCPR. The scientific criteria of the normal GCPR submission are valid, but the graduate should be the first author of the paper.
- Collective authorship with advisors is allowed.
- For reasons of comparability, the paper should only reflect the results of the Master’s or Diploma thesis, but should not include more recent results that were achieved thereafter.
- The GCPR submission will be labeled as a YRF contribution, and it will be evaluated separately during the review. On the basis of the scientific excellence of the submission, the best paper will be granted a “Best Master’s Thesis Award”.