DAGM GCPR | 2015
DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition, Aachen
Young Researchers Forum
Call for Contributions
Following the tradition of DAGM/GCPR, GCPR 2015 again hosts a Young Researchers Forum (YRF) dedicated to the presentation of outstanding achievements during Bachelor, Masters or Diploma studies. The forum provides an opportunity for young researchers to give an early presentation of their research work. Participants in the past were fascinated by the spirit at the conference and highly motivated to continue working in the fields related to GCPR.
Young researchers are encouraged to submit papers to the YRF. If selected, the work will be presented at a poster session and the authors will get the option to have the paper included in the GCPR proceedings. In addition, the selected participants will receive free admission to GCPR 2015.
Requirements for submission to YRF:
- Participation is allowed for students and young researchers who have graduated from their bachelor, master or diploma studies after June 15, 2014.
- Submission deadline: June 15, 2015
- Submissions are of up to 6 pages (plus references, which are expected to be at most 2 pages in usual cases) in Springer LNCS style and must be written by a single author. In contrast to standard GCPR submissions the YRF submissions are reviewed single blind (i.e. contributions are not anonymized), and we do not require a paid registration to include selected papers in the proceedings.
- Submission must be recommended by the thesis supervisor (Professor) in a separate statement. In addition, the name of the recommending supervisor must be added in a footnote on the first page of the submission (Text: recommended for submission to YRF2015 by ...)
- Please send the contribution as PDF and the recommendation letter as second PDF per email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please do not send any videos or other supplementary materials. Additional supplementary material can be provided via an url in the submitted PDF.
We look forward to receiving your YRF submissions.